Thursday, August 11, 2016

What is Your Shadow Box Story: Is it a Fairyland, a Monochromatic Display, Items from Nature?

This is my shadow box collection. 

My father made these for me out of trim board. When using trim board make sure they do not taper. This trim is 4 inches wide and he made the boxes square for me and painted them white.  You can  choose the finish of your choice.

Back View
  
Side View

Shadow Boxes can be found at most "big box" stores. Use your imagination and fashion personality to find a unique arrangement for your style. Whether you are into crystals, fairylands, air plants, or have an existing collection to display, you can have a fun creative experience!  Change it up for the seasons or holidays!

I can never thank my dad, John C. Sawa enough  for all he does for me!  Love you Dad!

I do not have a shadow of a doubt that you will enjoy this project!

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment