Sunday, September 11, 2016

Slipcovers Before and After


When I first noticed slipcovers gaining popularity, it was about 10 years ago. At that time a nice quality sofa slipcover price was approximately $129-$159. At those prices I was not interested.  Over the years, as I would get an urge to change the look of my greatroom, I watched the prices go down. I was pretty shocked to see Target had sofa slipcovers for $39.99.  But, they did not have the color that I was looking for. Have you ever been into Fallas?  It is a chain of very very low budget items for sale. You seriously would not go there for the ambience and at first glance might turn around and walk out!  But, for seasonal decorating...to add some new placemats, a shower curtain liner, bathroom rugs, sofa slipcover, your money will go a long way!  My sofa slipcover was $19.99(regular price)!!!  I bought one, loved it so much I went back and bought 2 more, another creamy beige and a charcoal!

My mother always says, "When you need to do some deep cleaning buy something new for the room!  It will motivate you to get the cleaning done!"  This sure works for me!  It even inspired me to paint a couple of walls, too!
BEFORE
AFTER



No comments:

Post a Comment