Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Wreaths that Express Your Individuality

Wreaths-For hundreds of years people have been hanging rings of twined evergreen on the front of doors as a symbol of unity, abundance, and strength.  Today, the tradition of hanging wreaths continues and has evolved into a more personalized art. This includes wreaths made from collections of candy, jewelry, toys, shells, feathers, pine cones, etc...Whatever your imagination can conjure!

Most wreaths are assembled with the use of a styrofoam ring and a glue gun, or a wire wreath frame and greenhouse wire.


My mother made many of these candy wreaths for my teachers!

This will be my next project. 
I have many pieces of my Grandmother's costume jewelry!

What should I do with all the free toys from McDonald's?
Or game pieces?

Who doesn't love collecting seashells by the seashore?

Peacock feathers look so festive for the Holidays!

I can't resist this style wreath!

I love this idea to spray paint the pine cones!

A great little twist to a pine cone wreath!




No comments:

Post a Comment